Saturday, October 9, 2010

Imagination Of My Mind


I was wandering through the streets of london enjoying the cloudy weather suddenly i heard the sweet sound i looked up and what i saw was a strange looking bird which i had never seen before in my life. The bird had shiny blue feathers at the back and a red neck, she was absolute beauty as the bird moved out of my sight i had a look at the clouds it seems as if the sun tries to come out of the shelter but had been put under the bars by the clouds convicted under the case of breaking the laws of parking.
As I had told you the sun was under the clouds it forms a pattern which seems quite familiar to me it was a character which i used to see during my childhood on cartoon network- pikachu. The silver lines are formed in such a way that it had injected a life in that pattern.

Some force was pulling me back into another world it was as if a large spiral was revolving at very high speed and pulling me towards it and I was broken into pieces and now i am in completely new world...................

To be continued.........................

No comments:

Post a Comment